Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just a quickie

If I work out today I will have accomplished my goals...for 3 days a week. I knew that if I told myself to work out every day then I would get at least 3 in...wow how the mind works.

Thanksgiving was not too terribly bad. Although making a cheesecake AND having left overs of said cheesecake didn't help anything. I don't care for turkey so I unfortunately ate all the wonderful sides! But kept it to a minimum and probably drank more wine than I ate food - well, actually I'm sure of that. Didn't someone say something about a liquid diet?

This next week is the start of 3 weeks of work prior to our 2 week shutdown. So I am going to have to hunker down. Next weeks goals:

1. Work out every day.
2. NO Carbs.
3. Go over budget
4. Decide on what is going to go into savings (and what for).
5. Dinners as a family at the dinner table (even when both of us are not home at the same time).

No comments: