Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Week (aka Hell Week)

Ok, I'm going to keep it pretty simple this week, everybody. The focus this week is not backsliding on the things I've had success with (no drive thrus, exercise, no outside food).

The no sugar thing is going to be a nightmare this week. If I can keep it to 2 days clean, then I'll say I did pretty well.

Jes -- I wanted to say way to go on the organization thing! I love that idea of having a Do list around the house.

On finances, I wanted to tip you all off to www.mint.com where you can track expenses and budgets and even input your cell phone, credit card info and loan info and they will compare rates and current deals available out there to give suggestions on cutting back on your bills. Another one with supposedly even more tie-in's with more bank databases is http://www.yodlee.com/

No comments: