Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sorry for the absence...

...but good news to follow...I am no longer trying to loose weight...in fact I am ready to gain several pounds b/c I am expecting 9/9/09!! Getting past this first 14 weeks has been rough, but I am seeing (feeling) the light at the end of the tunnel. Starting to get a little more energy. We are excited and AJK (5yr girl) is driving us nuts w/ her impatience about the whole thing! :) Very cute though. She so badly wants to have a little sister that I am afraid of what may happen if we end up finding out it is a boy. KJK (2yr boy) is oblivious and asked me the other day "Mommy, where is the baby." I told him "in mommy's tummy" and he promptly said..."Mommy, that's funny." and went about his business like it was no big deal. Ahhh the innocence. Otherwise...the house is a pit b/c I haven't had the energy to clean. BK (hubby) has been understanding, but somehow he hasn't had the motivation to clean either. I suppose the dust will have to wait for us. The clutter is catching up to me, so I hope I have more energy soon so it doesn't start to swallow the children. All in all...things are well. Can't complain too much b/c with the economy the way it is...someone always has it worse than any of us. The way BK and I see it w/ our jobs in the grocery industry and the healthcare industry people are always going to buy groceries to eat and always need healthcare for their kids...so we feel pretty lucky.

Javagirl--I am still planning on walking in the 5K...how do we sign up??

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Amy,
Just found your blog and had a blast exploring it! It took me a few blogs to figure out you hadn't written all of the posts! I was heartbroken for "your" friend dx'd with cancer, then horrified to see you had moved to Portland, and worried about your husband's upcoming layoff. I was so happy to read YOUR post and find you due to have a baby any day!! Congrats! What fun, and thanks for your words of wisdom at my blog! How ever did you find me??