Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interpretation

Interesting take on my post Javagirl. I always enjoy seeing how people interpret things differently. In the past, I probably would have had the same reaction as you to my post. But maybe that is why I feel so different about my current project. I don't feel like it is something I am meant to do for money. I feel like it's something I am meant to create. Now that is not to say that I couldn't do it for a living. First I have to see if I am any good at it. Then I have to see if other people enjoy it. I guess that will happen if this is truly meant to be and maybe then I could make a living at it. For right now, I am just content to enjoy the creative process as I work through the details.

On other fronts I am proud, if not a little hesitant, to annouce that I finally broke through the plateua. I have now lost about 33 lbs in the last 2 months. My goal is to lose 45-50 lbs within 3 months, so I still have a chance. Did I mention that I am in a weight loss contest with some friends at work? So far I have consistently been in the top 3. We weigh in once a month and the person in last has to kick an additional $10 into the pot. I am a very competitive person, so this was just the extra push I needed to get this weight off. I have even decided what I will do with the winnings, if I am so lucky... I have been wanting a Kindle (Amazon reader) ever since they came out back in '07. As luck would have it they released the Kindle 2 last week. So, now I have a little extra motivation on my side.

Before I forget I want to thank Tea for the awesome comment/quote she posted the other day. I love it! Thank you!
Mo

No comments: