Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mother's Day Run/Walk

So - your walking every day huh? Your running every other day right?

I give you credit.

I have done nothing for months.

I have pictures that were taken yesterday and I am shocked. I do not like how I look and it is adding to the frustrations/stress that are mounting.

I have so much pent up anxiety and frustration that I should be out running every day! I truly believe that this would help my outlook on life right now. I was going to try and stay off the whole blog world for a bit, however, I need this site and the support that goes along with it. Work has been very hard lately - very busy but they are now cutting back my working days. Kind of. I have the option to work Fridays if I need to...but if I do - are they going to run out of money to pay me prior to my contract end date? If I don't work - how do I pay my bills AND save money. If I do work - how do I only work for what I am getting paid for? without feeling like I need to put the overtime in that I typically have to do? How do I just relax about the whole thing and enjoy my non-working life more?

So Lido and I are going to go for a nice long walk today. I will be getting up earlier tomorrow morning and working out. I will continue to do this...I also need a big bottle of Prozac. I need to relax. I need a vacation.

I'll get the vacation soon enough - right now I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you at the walk! http://www.mothersdayrun.com/

How is everyone else doing these days...I miss you all writing on here and telling me how life is - your perspective - or just gabbing.

Love to all of you!

No comments: